Kentucky Truck Sales’ history spans 50 years in the Kentucky/Indiana area. In the late 1950’s, White/Freightliner/Auto car opened a factory store to serve Kentucky and Indiana. The factory backed store continued operation until the late 1960’s when a private dealership under the ownership of Bill McGurik was established. Kentucky Truck Sales formed in 1970 by dropping White and Autocar nameplates and the dealership focused solely on Freightliner products. Mr. McGurik sold the dealership to Don Ashby and Allen Cleaver in 1989. In that same year, the new owners moved the dealership to its present location in Jeffersonville, IN. Don Ashby became sole owner of the dealership in 1998. Mr. Ashby continues to focus on sound and ethical business practices that have earned Kentucky Truck Sales the reputation of excellence that it maintains today.